How it all began?
After 21 years with a project and a lot of work as self employer, we founded “LAVOURAPROJECT” on December 17, 2009 with one main target: “Quality”!
The company is composed by professionals with massive know-how in the construction of metallic structures and civil construction, acquired over the last two decades. Our Activity Code (CAE) is 43992 (other specialized construction activities), and the constructor license is class 5 with the number 65121.
Lavouraproject was created with, as main target, the execution of public and private works from the excavations to the exterior arrangements, leaving a mark on the quality / price ratio, meeting the demands of the increasingly competitive market.
We have an extremely professional, serious profile, worthy of your trust!
Together we will achieve our goal with an investment in qualified personnel and equipment / material suitable for each situation in the civil construction and public works activity, resorting to subcontracting specialized companies when necessary, with strict cost control.
We intend to present customized solutions for the development of your projects, whether expansion, remodeling or industrial maintenance.
95% of our applications are executed and prepared by LAVOURAPROJECT, when necessary we use third parties we trust.
Currently, Lavoura Project performs the following services:
- Stripping of land;
- Excavations – earth movement;
- Supporting walls, in concrete and in a gabion system;
- Infrastructures rainwater, sewage, water supply, gas, etc;
- Reinforced concrete, including iron reinforcement and formwork;
- Design and construction of metallic structures – manufacturing in our facilities;
- Electricity and telecommunications networks (certified);
- Aluminum and iron frames;
- Various settlements: carpentry and curbs;
- Floors: concrete, bituminous, pavê, sidewalk Portuguese and diverse;
- Exterior arrangements (gardens and others);
- Industrial maintenence;
- Forest, ditch and stream cleaning;
- Reconstruction of buildings;
- Assignment of specialized labor (locksmiths, masons, trolleys, plumbers, electricians, etc) and equipment with handler;
- Equipment available for rent.